Login Area is the first scene you'll in the game. This is your gateway to the ActionJetz World. Type your username and password then hit the PLAY button. If you forgot your password, press the Retrieve Password button, this will ask for your email address you used when you registered.
The Register Button is for those users who haven't yet registered. This will redirect you to the registration page.
After hitting Play Button, wait for your items to load. Sometimes it takes time to load all your items and jets, depending on the connection speed of your computer. If you are a newly registered pilot, the game will create your pilot's items and avatars, kindly wait for it to finish.
The starting point in ActionJetz World is the Alpha Station. To begin click around and find objects that are clickable. Some object move when you click on them. There are also characters that can help you along the way by clicking on them. From this station you can jump off to any place in AJ World or go back to your hangar.
Scattered throughout the AJ World are games that you can play to earn AJ Points and AJ Cash. These games are called minigames and are identified by red arrows when you move your pointers on the icons.
Your hangar is where you keep all your stuff that you acquired in the AJ World. Here you can also see the ActionJetz that you bought. You can arrange them by clicking the "Edit Hangar" button on the top left corner of the screen. On the bottom of your hangar is your control panel or cockpit control. This is where different navigation buttons and pilot details are found. The first buttons is:
- Buy Jetz opens the panel where you can type the code found on your Secret Code card to acquire a new jet. Each code specifies different types of Jetz.
- My Inventory button access your pilot suits and hangar designs. You can get more on them on the AJ item shop inside the AJ World.
- A.P.O.D. or ActionJetz Pilot Online Data gives you access to diferent settings of your account as well as game settings that you can modify. This is also where you can see PARENT CHALLENGES that your parents assigned to you.
The second part of your hangar is the Ready Room. This is your "home" that you can customize and design by buying Ready Room Addons from the AJ Item Shop. Go on, have fun designing!
You can also invite other Pilot Buddies to your hangar and have a party or just hang-out. The better the design of your hangar the more popular you will be.
- Step 1: Type your ActionJetz username and password then press PLAY button.
- Step 2: Wait for all your items and avatars to load, when it's done, your avatar will appear on the center screen. To make your avatar walk, click on the area where you want it to go. You can go any place in the hangar except where there are obstacles and objects. Your avatar faces wherever you point the mouse. Practice and try clicking it anywhere.
- Step 3: The lower part of the game screen contains the Pilots' Chatterbox. This is where you can find and talk to other pilots that are online. On the lower left, beside the message box are the Quick Messaging buttons. These are default templates for words that are commonly used in chatting. Click the arrow down on the top of the game screen to see the chat messages. Here you'll see it looks like a common chat messenger system.
- Step 4: To play ActionJetz MiniGames. Click on the icons scattered on AJ World. Click PLAY button on the game launcher to start playing. Remember some games may require you to have an ActionJet or a specific type of ActionJet.
- Step 5: To change your Avatar or Hangar, click on the Inventory button on the Cockpit Control. This shows the list of avatars and hangars that you have. To change an avatar select one on the list and the preview window on the left will show you what you select. Click the Save button to save any changes.
Pilot ranking is one of the vital system in the ActionJetz World. This helps distinguished the lower level pilots to the superior pilots. A rank is earned through the accumulation of ActionJetz Points. The more points you have, the higher rank you will get.
AJ rankings is divided into 9 official category namely:
- 1. Air Officers
- 2. Flight Officers
- 3. Wing Officers
- 4. Squadron Officers
- 5. Fleet Officers
- 6. Admirals
- 7. Commodores
- 8. Confederacy
- 9. ActionJetz Heroes
Each official category is composed of ranks. Below is the list of ActionJetz Ranks and the AJ Points required for each rank:
|GROUP||RANK||AJ POINTS - FROM||AJ POINTS - TO||AJ CASH REWARD|
|FLIGHT OFFICERS||Flight Officer||14,001||18,500||28|
|WING OFFICERS||Wing Officer||29,001||35,000||40|
|SQUADRON OFFICERS||Squadron Officer||48,501||56,000||52|
|FLEET OFFICERS||Fleet Commander||72,501||81,500||64|
|HEROES||ACTIONJETZ HERO||228,501||and more||3000|
The more you play the more points you get. So what are you waiting for?! Be the First ActionJetz Hero!